When a baby pig is just born, what is the best way to revive it if it is near death?

You see, my family and I are pig farmers, and we face numerous deaths during the "mating season" I guess that you could call it.

When a baby pig is just born, what is the best way to revive it if it is near death?

You see, my family and I are pig farmers, and we face numerous deaths during the "mating season" I guess that you could call it....
    Other Pet Discussions : When a baby pig is just born, what is the best way to revive it if it is near death?...

• When a baby pig is just born, what is the best way to revive it if it is near death?

When a baby pig is just born, what is the best way to revive it if it is near death? Other Pet Discussions
      You see, my family and I are pig farmers, and we face numerous deaths during the "mating season" I guess that you could call it.

When a baby pig is just born, what is the best way to revive it if it is near death? Other Pet Discussions
    • I know for puppies you can rub it and it usually helps. Also if you cradle it in both hands and swing it between your legs (like you were bowling--kid style) back and forth it should get him breathing again. Another thing that you could try if he's not breathing at all would be to put your mouth over the whole snout and try to revive it. We breed golden retrievers and these are some methods we use.