How to get the smell of cat urine out of carpets?

Any hints how to get rid of the odor so cats won't continue? I've tried vinegar, odo-ban, and baking soda carpet powders. I'm interested in enzymatic cleaners. Does anybody have any good feedback on any of these?

Any hints how to get rid of the odor so cats won't continue? I've tried vinegar, odo-ban, and baking soda carpet powders. I'm interested in enzymatic cleaners. Does anybody have any good feedback on any of these?...
    Other Pet Discussions : How to get the smell of cat urine out of carpets?...

• How to get the smell of cat urine out of carpets?

How to get the smell of cat urine out of carpets? Other Pet Discussions
      Any hints how to get rid of the odor so cats won't continue? I've tried vinegar, odo-ban, and baking soda carpet powders. I'm interested in enzymatic cleaners. Does anybody have any good feedback on any of these?

How to get the smell of cat urine out of carpets? Other Pet Discussions
    • You may want to try vinegar formula douche before spending a huge amount of money on other things. This has been known to work for carpets, clothing and bedding.

• Try this product: Just for Cats by Nature's Miracle 1 GallonYou can pick it up from amazon.com that's where I got mine. But I am lazy...I'm sure you can find it in most pet stores. It is the best in my opinion.This article was helpful: http://www.newagey.com/cat-care/how-to-clean-cat-urine/

• There are really only 2 things that work to get the smell of cat urine out of carpets: The first one is Febreeze in a spray bottle. For some reason, Febreeze works. The second thing that will do this trick is this product called "Pee-Pee"(yes, it's an actual product!) It comes in a large bottle. Either one of those things work really well.