How can I get my dog to stop buring my socks?

He only takes my socks even if they are clean or dirty, and takes them to the backyard.

He only takes my socks even if they are clean or dirty, and takes them to the backyard....
    Other Pet Discussions : How can I get my dog to stop buring my socks?...

• How can I get my dog to stop buring my socks?

How can I get my dog to stop buring my socks? Other Pet Discussions
      He only takes my socks even if they are clean or dirty, and takes them to the backyard.

How can I get my dog to stop buring my socks? Other Pet Discussions
    • Aknazmi I hope you have a really bad day today, you're a jerk.As for the question, maybe you should buy him one or two pairs he can play with and keep your own socks somewhere where he can't get to them.

• You are lucky he only likes socks when they like underwear as well ....Just make sure your socks are all up in high drawers and put away if the dog cant get them it cant bury themIt wants them because they smell of you it wants you really not just the socks

• maybe he is trying to tell you something? Is that the only time you go to the backyard? Like maybe he wants to go outside and play with you! Are all the socks in the same place>? maybe there is a burried treasure, maybe he wants you to buy him a bone to chew then bury. Or maybe he just dont like you socks?One thing for sure, he is trying to tell you something...make sure you figure this one out.