How much do the cats cost @ Build-A-Bear Workshop?Can you order a pre-made animal online or on the phone?

I have a bear already and I wanted a cat too.

How much do the cats cost @ Build-A-Bear Workshop?Can you order a pre-made animal online or on the phone?

I have a bear already and I wanted a cat too....
    Other Pet Discussions : How much do the cats cost @ Build-A-Bear Workshop?Can you order a pre-made animal online or on the phone?...

• How much do the cats cost @ Build-A-Bear Workshop?Can you order a pre-made animal online or on the phone?

How much do the cats cost @ Build-A-Bear Workshop?Can you order a pre-made animal online or on the phone? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a bear already and I wanted a cat too.

How much do the cats cost @ Build-A-Bear Workshop?Can you order a pre-made animal online or on the phone? Other Pet Discussions
    • No Build a bear does not offer that but if you go to www.noahsarkworkshop.com/angelkaylegros1010 I offer Build a pet kits that are shipped to your front door ans we have 3 beautiful cats that are only $15 (+ship). hope this helps you :) just type 1010 int he member # box to receive my offers - Angel LeGros