How long can a catfish live in a aquarium?

I caught a baby blue cat in the creek and put it in an aquarium with a minnow and was wondering how long it would live? They grow to the size of the enviroment they are in but, would they make it in freah water for very long?Im going to let it grow until…

I caught a baby blue cat in the creek and put it in an aquarium with a minnow and was wondering how long it would live? They grow to the size of the enviroment they are in but, would they make it in freah water for very long?Im going to let it grow until…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How long can a catfish live in a aquarium?...

• How long can a catfish live in a aquarium?

How long can a catfish live in a aquarium? Other Pet Discussions
      I caught a baby blue cat in the creek and put it in an aquarium with a minnow and was wondering how long it would live? They grow to the size of the enviroment they are in but, would they make it in freah water for very long?Im going to let it grow until it's big enough to go in our pond so it wont get eaten by a larger catfish.

How long can a catfish live in a aquarium? Other Pet Discussions
    • it will live as long as you give the best environment to live. of course it will long liveon fresh water since you found in on a creek which is fresh water.but placing a pinch or two if salt will help control fungus growth in your tank.