What is the best way to get rid of Cat urine?

I have bought "Urine Gone" and it works to an extent. I have an inside cat that sprays on the inside of the front door, and I have outside cats, that spray on the outside of the front door!

I have bought "Urine Gone" and it works to an extent. I have an inside cat that sprays on the inside of the front door, and I have outside cats, that spray on the outside of the front door!...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is the best way to get rid of Cat urine?...

• What is the best way to get rid of Cat urine?

What is the best way to get rid of Cat urine? Other Pet Discussions
      I have bought "Urine Gone" and it works to an extent. I have an inside cat that sprays on the inside of the front door, and I have outside cats, that spray on the outside of the front door!

What is the best way to get rid of Cat urine? Other Pet Discussions
    • BEEN THERE DONE THAT I HAD A MALE CAT OVER A YEAR OLD DO THAT I CALLED THE VET AND THE VET TOLD ME THAT IF I WERE TO GET HIM FIXED THAT THERE WOULD BE NO SURE WAY THAT HE WOULDN'T STILL SPRAY SO HAD TO GET RID OF HIM AND OTHER FRIENDS OF MINE SAID THAT THEY HAD THEIR CATS FIXED AT A YOUNG AGE THEN WHEN THE CAT(MALE AND FEMALE) GOT OLDER THAT IS WHEN IT STARTED TO SPRAY

• There's a product on the market called "Nature's Miracle". It's in a while bottle with red caps and writing. It works wonders! It cleans it up really well, and it removes the scent of the urine and it makes it so the cats won't have any reason to spray that area anymore. Make sure you use a lot of it, though!

• There is a great product called Nature's Miracle that you can get at any pet store that works great on materials, however, not as good on doors. I would try cleaning the doors with vinegar, this is a great odor eliminator. If not spayed/neutered already they should be, this helps cut down on spraying. There is also a spray for outside, that helps deter cats, I can't remember the name, but this is also sold at pet stores. I wouldn't get rid of the cats, I'm sure this can be solved. Good luck.