How can you tell if a hairless rat is pregnant?

I have 2 hairless dumbo rats 1 male and 1 female, I'm hoping they well breed but I'm not sure if the female is pregnant or not. Is there anything or anyway of telling if the female is pregnant? How long are rats pregnant for? These are my first so sorry…

I have 2 hairless dumbo rats 1 male and 1 female, I'm hoping they well breed but I'm not sure if the female is pregnant or not. Is there anything or anyway of telling if the female is pregnant? How long are rats pregnant for? These are my first so sorry…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How can you tell if a hairless rat is pregnant?...

• How can you tell if a hairless rat is pregnant?

How can you tell if a hairless rat is pregnant? Other Pet Discussions
      I have 2 hairless dumbo rats 1 male and 1 female, I'm hoping they well breed but I'm not sure if the female is pregnant or not. Is there anything or anyway of telling if the female is pregnant? How long are rats pregnant for? These are my first so sorry if my questions are ridiculous. Thx for answering!

How can you tell if a hairless rat is pregnant? Other Pet Discussions
    • female rats come in to heat every 5 days if a male is in with her ther is a good chanch she will be pregnent. 3 weeks later she will giv birth to about 5 to 12 pups. rats can get pregnent at 6 weeks old so sex and seperate.from mackenzie wood good luck

• Mackenzie pretty much said it. I just wanted to add that hairless female rats often don't produce enough milk to feed the kits so if I were you I'd go buy some kitten milk and an eye dropper or syringe because you're probably going to have to supplement the babies.if you want hairless rats it's better to breed a hairless male to a furred female who carries the double rex gene. Next time you have an idea like this be sure to research BEFORE hand.