What are the best watch dogs for apartments?

Also is there any website where it gives you a list of dogs for adoption. I heard buying dogs from pet store is bad, so i rather adopt a dog. Thanks in Advance.

Also is there any website where it gives you a list of dogs for adoption. I heard buying dogs from pet store is bad, so i rather adopt a dog. Thanks in Advance....
    General Dog Discussions : What are the best watch dogs for apartments?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are the best watch dogs for apartments?

What are the best watch dogs for apartments? General Dog Discussions
      Also is there any website where it gives you a list of dogs for adoption. I heard buying dogs from pet store is bad, so i rather adopt a dog. Thanks in Advance.

What are the best watch dogs for apartments? General Dog Discussions
    • It would have to depend on where you live. craigslist.com might give you an answer. Check your local pet shelter if you are looking for an adult dog to adopt. Buying from pet stores aren't bad, but the reason people think it is bad is because most of them get their dogs from puppy mills. Puppy mills are dog farms that breed dogs in very drastic and cruel conditions. As for dogs, i recommend you the cavalier king charles spaniel. It's small enough so an apartment would be a big enough space for it to run around.