What kind of flexible plastic is safe to use with water in a fish tank?

I am building a wet/dry filter for my fish tank and the design requires flexible plastic tubing, but i don't know if some plastics or anything coating flexible plastic tubes is harmful to fish. So i am just asking what flexible tubing i can use for my…

I am building a wet/dry filter for my fish tank and the design requires flexible plastic tubing, but i don't know if some plastics or anything coating flexible plastic tubes is harmful to fish. So i am just asking what flexible tubing i can use for my…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What kind of flexible plastic is safe to use with water in a fish tank?...

• What kind of flexible plastic is safe to use with water in a fish tank?

What kind of flexible plastic is safe to use with water in a fish tank? Other Pet Discussions
      I am building a wet/dry filter for my fish tank and the design requires flexible plastic tubing, but i don't know if some plastics or anything coating flexible plastic tubes is harmful to fish. So i am just asking what flexible tubing i can use for my filter.

What kind of flexible plastic is safe to use with water in a fish tank? Other Pet Discussions