How much does it usally cost to get your puppy her first shots?

I have a 7wk beagle blue heeler mix and i am going to get her 1st shots tomm and was just wondering what the price range might be. I live in texas

I have a 7wk beagle blue heeler mix and i am going to get her 1st shots tomm and was just wondering what the price range might be. I live in texas...
    Other Pet Discussions : How much does it usally cost to get your puppy her first shots?...

• How much does it usally cost to get your puppy her first shots?

How much does it usally cost to get your puppy her first shots? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a 7wk beagle blue heeler mix and i am going to get her 1st shots tomm and was just wondering what the price range might be. I live in texas

How much does it usally cost to get your puppy her first shots? Other Pet Discussions
    • it really depends on the vet, but you will also be paying for an exam and office visit.i would imagine you are looking at between 50-75 dollars i have been breeding and showing dogs for over 20 years

• At the clinic I work at, the initial visit would be between $19 and $27. That would not include heartworm preventative or flea preventative.To the best of my knowledge, in Texas you would definitely want the heartworm preventative!

• It really depends on the vet you go to on what it will cost you. I have seen some vets charge up to 160.00 for this, and then there are others that charge alot cheaper. My brother took his dog today and it cost 40.00. My vet which is really cheap only charges 12.50 for the first shots.

• Gosh, in NY state the vet charges for an office visit at every puppy shot because the law says they need to examine the dog before each vaccine. The $60 range is about right. A little more, a little less. Remember you will be spending this each month for 3-4 months!!!!!!!!!!!