How much gallons of water does a single pregnant guppy need?

I have a 20 gallon tank with 14 inches of fish (I know, it's full) I also have a 6 gallon tank with a small filter and no heater. Would a prgnant guppy have to have a heater and more gallons to have birth?

I have a 20 gallon tank with 14 inches of fish (I know, it's full) I also have a 6 gallon tank with a small filter and no heater. Would a prgnant guppy have to have a heater and more gallons to have birth? ...
    Other Pet Discussions : How much gallons of water does a single pregnant guppy need?...

• How much gallons of water does a single pregnant guppy need?

How much gallons of water does a single pregnant guppy need? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a 20 gallon tank with 14 inches of fish (I know, it's full) I also have a 6 gallon tank with a small filter and no heater. Would a prgnant guppy have to have a heater and more gallons to have birth?

How much gallons of water does a single pregnant guppy need? Other Pet Discussions
    • just to give birth, no. the fry don't need much room. once the fry reach about a half inch long, they will need a bigger tank, but for now, it is a perfect nursery. you may want to invest in a small heater.