What is a good way to promote coral growth in a marine aquarium?

I have live rock in my marine aquarium and there is some soft coral growing on the pieces and i want them to grow healthy.

I have live rock in my marine aquarium and there is some soft coral growing on the pieces and i want them to grow healthy....
    Other Pet Discussions : What is a good way to promote coral growth in a marine aquarium?...

• What is a good way to promote coral growth in a marine aquarium?

What is a good way to promote coral growth in a marine aquarium? Other Pet Discussions
      I have live rock in my marine aquarium and there is some soft coral growing on the pieces and i want them to grow healthy.

What is a good way to promote coral growth in a marine aquarium? Other Pet Discussions
    • Search online forums with photos and try to identify the coral. If it's photosynthetic, you'll want to provide as much light as it can tolerate for maximum growth. If it's a filter feeder, feed it something like Marine Snow or DT's Phytoplankton 2 or 3 times per week. Keep your calcium and alkalinity levels in balance.Kalkwasser isn't a bad idea, but if it's not a calcium-depositing coral, it won't make as big a difference.