How to get rid of a possium in the city?

I have to let my cocker out and I am afraid at night there going to go after each other. I don't know how possive they are, if they will attack her first or what?

I have to let my cocker out and I am afraid at night there going to go after each other. I don't know how possive they are, if they will attack her first or what?...
    Other Pet Discussions : How to get rid of a possium in the city?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to get rid of a possium in the city?

How to get rid of a possium in the city? Other Pet Discussions
      I have to let my cocker out and I am afraid at night there going to go after each other. I don't know how possive they are, if they will attack her first or what?

How to get rid of a possium in the city? Other Pet Discussions
    • stay with your cocker while she do poopy, if possum attack-try use broom or heavy stick to inflict wound to it. if have tazer gun that be better-or mace spray ok.

• I have ncountered the same problem with my beagle. Remember, possums can carry diseases, so its best not to touch them. IF you have the funds available, you can usually rent a trap from your local pet store for an $80 deposit. HEres the deal: You pay a security deposit of about $80, and they charge about $3-5 per day. When you return it, thy deduct the rental fee from your deposit and then, give you back the remaining deposit. If you want to take care of it Beverly Hillbillies style, then when you see the possum, get a LARGE stick, or baseball bat and kill it. it may seem cruel, but if the possum endangers you or your dog, then you have right to kill it. Good luck, until possum ois gone, keep cocker out of harms way by keeping a watchful eye