What is the best cage to use for a bearded dragon?

I was thinkin about using a vision polyethylene cage but i read on the internet that it is too dark for the beardies...? well Im in need of a tank that can fit one or two fully grown bearded dragons. does any one know where i can get one that is perfect…

I was thinkin about using a vision polyethylene cage but i read on the internet that it is too dark for the beardies...? well Im in need of a tank that can fit one or two fully grown bearded dragons. does any one know where i can get one that is perfect…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is the best cage to use for a bearded dragon?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the best cage to use for a bearded dragon?

What is the best cage to use for a bearded dragon? Other Pet Discussions
      I was thinkin about using a vision polyethylene cage but i read on the internet that it is too dark for the beardies...? well Im in need of a tank that can fit one or two fully grown bearded dragons. does any one know where i can get one that is perfect and cheap?

What is the best cage to use for a bearded dragon? Other Pet Discussions
    • My boyfriend has almost all of his reptiles in the vision cages and loves them. He did have to modify a few of them to where the UVB light would fit. Also, he had to add locks to most of his cages so that the reptiles didn't get loose...especially his tegu. His bearded dragons left the glass doors alone, but they would have been able to slide it open. Another problem is that the bedding keeps getting stuck in the tracks. Otherwise, they're great cages, easy to stack, and long lasting. If you are only going to have one reptile cage, then go the easier way and get a 40 gallon breeder tank with locking screen lid.

• You will want the equivalent of a 40 gallon breeder aquarium for an adult. Check Ebay, craigslist and call your local pet stores to see if they have any used tanks that don't hold water the can sell you cheap.