How can you make puppies stop chewing on EVERYTHING?

She is 4 months old, and even if I give her chew toys, she wants to chew up everything else in the house.

She is 4 months old, and even if I give her chew toys, she wants to chew up everything else in the house....
    Other Pet Discussions : How can you make puppies stop chewing on EVERYTHING?...

• How can you make puppies stop chewing on EVERYTHING?

How can you make puppies stop chewing on EVERYTHING? Other Pet Discussions
      She is 4 months old, and even if I give her chew toys, she wants to chew up everything else in the house.

How can you make puppies stop chewing on EVERYTHING? Other Pet Discussions
    • There is no across the board answer to your question. Try to pinpoint when the chewing starts and see if there is a cause. For example, if the dog chews things when you leave it alone, it is probably due to separation anxiety. This is just one of hundreds of triggers for undesirable behavior.Dachshunds have a repution as chewers, so we worked to overcome that with our dog. We make sure he has lots of toys that "belong" to him. He chews rawhides daily. If he ever started to chew other things, we quickly gave him one of his toys. We keep his toys collected in a wicker basket so he'll know where they are. My wife has a Raggedy Ann doll sitting in a toddler's rocker. Our dog never touches it since it is not "his". I hope this helps.