How many mealworms should I feed my leopard gecko a day?

I feed my geckos about 7 mealworms a day and the last time I weight them they were both 4.5 grams and they are 5-6 weeks old or since I got them.

I feed my geckos about 7 mealworms a day and the last time I weight them they were both 4.5 grams and they are 5-6 weeks old or since I got them....
    Other Pet Discussions : How many mealworms should I feed my leopard gecko a day?...

• How many mealworms should I feed my leopard gecko a day?

How many mealworms should I feed my leopard gecko a day? Other Pet Discussions
      I feed my geckos about 7 mealworms a day and the last time I weight them they were both 4.5 grams and they are 5-6 weeks old or since I got them.

How many mealworms should I feed my leopard gecko a day? Other Pet Discussions
    • that seems a bit small for a gecko that age. when i got my gecko she was around 6 weeks old and she was 18 grams. try feeding them other live foods as well, like crickets, locusts, dubia roaches and a few waxworms to fatten them up

• 4.5 grams? Whoa, they are underweight! You need to take them to the vet! Leos are nearly 5 grams when they a hatchlings.Whatever two idiots thumbed down my answer are probs PetSmart employees!!

• Feed them till they are full and stop eating, if they readily eat 7 then up it to 9 or 10 & so on, just never feed anything too big & don't forget light Calcium + D3 dustings on the food !! And JFI while they're babies things might get along OK & nice, but eventually these two will bully, fight &/or stress living together in captivity !! Take Care

• I used to buy 1-2 dozen cickets a week for my leo aling with 3 meal worms a day thats all hed want. I reccommend just keepig some sort of food available at all times atleast until it gets some weight on it

• I just fill up a bowl with them and all of mine go nuts... Yours seem underweight... try a wax worm or two.Remind...wax worms are to be fed as treats, Leos can get very picky about eating anything other than wax worms if they are fed too often. However, they are helpful in boosting weight because of their high fat content.I think that there should always be food available for them to eat, if they are hungry they will eat. Crickets shouldn't be left in there because they could nibble on your leo. (I had a leo had gangreen and between the time I saw it and was going to get her to the vet, crickets in the cage were eating on it Dx )