How often do you feed dogs and how often must they poop?

If I feed a dog after work and take him out to potty a little after, has he done a full days pottying?Very old dog. I want to adopt an older spaniel.

If I feed a dog after work and take him out to potty a little after, has he done a full days pottying?Very old dog. I want to adopt an older spaniel....
    Other Pet Discussions : How often do you feed dogs and how often must they poop?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How often do you feed dogs and how often must they poop?

How often do you feed dogs and how often must they poop? Other Pet Discussions
      If I feed a dog after work and take him out to potty a little after, has he done a full days pottying?Very old dog. I want to adopt an older spaniel.

How often do you feed dogs and how often must they poop? Other Pet Discussions
    • Old way - once a day, like in the wild. New idea is twice a day - morning and evening. I still feed mine once a day in the evening, and they seem to poop at least twice a day.

• Pups need to be fed at least 2 times daily and preferebly 3.Older dogs can be fed once daily.Depending on the breed of the dog,twice daily is best.If its a deep chested breed that is prone to bloat,2 feedings will help cut down on the chance that bloating will occure.