How do I get rid of these cats that hang around my house?

I don't feed them or even touch them and they won't go away. Instead they fight right outside my window and make noise!

I don't feed them or even touch them and they won't go away. Instead they fight right outside my window and make noise!...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I get rid of these cats that hang around my house?...

• How do I get rid of these cats that hang around my house?

How do I get rid of these cats that hang around my house? Other Pet Discussions
      I don't feed them or even touch them and they won't go away. Instead they fight right outside my window and make noise!

How do I get rid of these cats that hang around my house? Other Pet Discussions
    • Well these are mean suggestions, and I am an animal lover, but if they are annoying you try this.Get a high powered (long distance) squirt gun, and sqirt them until they get the message that by your window making noise is not the area to be.Get some firecrackers, light a few close to the area and the noise will scare them off.And if you really believe these cats don't have homes, collect them up and take them to a no kill animal shelter so they can be adopted and become someone elses problem noisemakers.If you know the cats have homes, but they come in your yard anyway, the above suggestions should help keep them from your area.