What should I do for my beardy during the winter at night?

I just got my bearded dragon and my room gets really cold in the winter. Should I leave the lights on at night? I have a regular desert light and a heat lamp. I also have a heating pad underneath it on the opposite side of the heat lamp.

I just got my bearded dragon and my room gets really cold in the winter. Should I leave the lights on at night? I have a regular desert light and a heat lamp. I also have a heating pad underneath it on the opposite side of the heat lamp....
    Other Pet Discussions : What should I do for my beardy during the winter at night?...

• What should I do for my beardy during the winter at night?

What should I do for my beardy during the winter at night? Other Pet Discussions
      I just got my bearded dragon and my room gets really cold in the winter. Should I leave the lights on at night? I have a regular desert light and a heat lamp. I also have a heating pad underneath it on the opposite side of the heat lamp.

What should I do for my beardy during the winter at night? Other Pet Discussions
    • You can buy a heat lamp that's specifically made for night. Even just a lamp that's made so you can see your reptile at night w/o disturbing them might be enough to keep the tank at a reasonable temp. Just be careful w/ things like heating pads and/or heat rocks b/c they can sometimes be too hot and can burn your beardy's belly.