What the best source food for electric cat fish?

What the best source food for electric cat fish, I have this species of fish in my collect ion but they are refusing to eat the normal tropical food have been using to feed the gold fish.

What the best source food for electric cat fish, I have this species of fish in my collect ion but they are refusing to eat the normal tropical food have been using to feed the gold fish....
    Other Pet Discussions : What the best source food for electric cat fish?...

• What the best source food for electric cat fish?

What the best source food for electric cat fish? Other Pet Discussions
      What the best source food for electric cat fish, I have this species of fish in my collect ion but they are refusing to eat the normal tropical food have been using to feed the gold fish.

What the best source food for electric cat fish? Other Pet Discussions
    • If they have been used to eating feeder fish, it's likely that's all they'll take anymore. You can try blood worm, brine shrimp, or beef hearts. Fish can be picky, but sometimes they can be pursuaded to eat other things. Chances that it'll accept flakes after having "real food" is slim to none. You'll have to keep with a carnivorous diet.

• try just about any live food even nightcrawlers (earth worms)Are you shure he's not eating? 'cause there nocturnal or sometimes they gorge themselves and then don't eat for a couple of days.