How can I make my three dogs be more welcoming and friendly to our new neighbor's dog?

The neighbor's dog is sooooo cute! Mine bark when ever hey are outside at the same time. My dogs need to stop.

How can I make my three dogs be more welcoming and friendly to our new neighbor's dog?

The neighbor's dog is sooooo cute! Mine bark when ever hey are outside at the same time. My dogs need to stop....
    General Dog Discussions : How can I make my three dogs be more welcoming and friendly to our new neighbor's dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I make my three dogs be more welcoming and friendly to our new neighbor's dog?

How can I make my three dogs be more welcoming and friendly to our new neighbor's dog? General Dog Discussions
      The neighbor's dog is sooooo cute! Mine bark when ever hey are outside at the same time. My dogs need to stop.

How can I make my three dogs be more welcoming and friendly to our new neighbor's dog? General Dog Discussions
    • Arrange a meeting on territory that is neither your dogs or your neighbours. Dogs often get territorial and this will cause them to be uncertain of eachother. You need them to meet outside of there territorial so they know that they are friends not enemies. Hope this helped! Skye

• go for several walks together ... meet on the sidewalk and don't allow the dogs to sniff each other at first, just start walking ... keep walking and when you turn around to come back you could let them sniff each other a bit ... if you do a few walks like that your dogs will not bark at the newcomer :O)