What is the best puppy food for beginning puppies?

Ok so I have 4 huskies puppies who are now being weened. There mom don't wanna feed them as there teeth are coming in and are causing her pain and grief. I am asking what is the BEST food out there for puppies. I have been over several sites which really…

Ok so I have 4 huskies puppies who are now being weened. There mom don't wanna feed them as there teeth are coming in and are causing her pain and grief. I am asking what is the BEST food out there for puppies. I have been over several sites which really…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What is the best puppy food for beginning puppies?...

• What is the best puppy food for beginning puppies?

What is the best puppy food for beginning puppies? Other Pet Discussions
      Ok so I have 4 huskies puppies who are now being weened. There mom don't wanna feed them as there teeth are coming in and are causing her pain and grief. I am asking what is the BEST food out there for puppies. I have been over several sites which really aren't that helpful in declaring the best pick of food for the puppies. So if someone can please help me out with this i would be rather grateful.The puppies are 4 weeks old. I know there being weened by the mom cause she literally gets up and goes to another part of the house.

What is the best puppy food for beginning puppies? Other Pet Discussions
    • For dry food I would personally recommend Taste of the wild, they have a puppy formula. It's grain free and amazing for high energy dogs such as husky's. I have all my dogs on this food adult formula but I have friends with pups who are on the puppy formula as well and they love it.When weaning remember to soften the food by watering it down a bit.

• 3 weeks of age is the apx time to start weaning, the pups will just drain the mum now. Wean using puppy powdered milk from the vets for the best start in life, if you can't afford a tin of that then buy some puppy milk from the supermarket, add a rice based cereal/biscuit (im not from USA, I don't know what you call it there) to the milk, it needs to be mushy. You can then gradually introduce the biscuit you want them to be brought up on. I use Eukanuba or Advance but that is not to say they are the best, I have just found them to suit my breed, I show my dogs and need a diet that is for growth, bone structure and coat.