How do I break my dog of being mean to people?

My dog is great with my husband and myself and our kids, but anyone else he growls at and attempt to snap at, how do I change this behaviour?I want him to be friendly to other kids etc, I don't trust him the way he is.I should of also mentioned, he is a…

My dog is great with my husband and myself and our kids, but anyone else he growls at and attempt to snap at, how do I change this behaviour?I want him to be friendly to other kids etc, I don't trust him the way he is.I should of also mentioned, he is a…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do I break my dog of being mean to people?...

• How do I break my dog of being mean to people?

How do I break my dog of being mean to people? Other Pet Discussions
      My dog is great with my husband and myself and our kids, but anyone else he growls at and attempt to snap at, how do I change this behaviour?I want him to be friendly to other kids etc, I don't trust him the way he is.I should of also mentioned, he is a 3 year old black lab.

How do I break my dog of being mean to people? Other Pet Discussions
    • use the water bottle and spray him at the same time you TELL him not to do what ever it is you do not want him to do..but YOU have to be consistent and relentless with your spraying and telling him each and every time he does some thing you do not want him to do..Keep it up and you will break him of his bad habitsGood Luck