Are there any horse and human exercise facilities?

I am a college student and we have to design our own business. I am interested in horse and human fitness and I want to know if similar businesses already exist. I would like to look at advertisements for these businesses to get ideas for my own…

I am a college student and we have to design our own business. I am interested in horse and human fitness and I want to know if similar businesses already exist. I would like to look at advertisements for these businesses to get ideas for my own…...
    Other Pet Discussions : Are there any horse and human exercise facilities?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are there any horse and human exercise facilities?

Are there any horse and human exercise facilities? Other Pet Discussions
      I am a college student and we have to design our own business. I am interested in horse and human fitness and I want to know if similar businesses already exist. I would like to look at advertisements for these businesses to get ideas for my own advertsiement that I have to make for my class.

Are there any horse and human exercise facilities? Other Pet Discussions
    • Most equine facilities are considered horse/human exercise facilities.You would not want a workout room with weights and aerobics for the riders, as any rider that is actually riding the horse is getting a workout.What would be nice is hydrotherapy relaxation facilities. The horse can walk on a aqua-tread and the rider can sit in a jacuzzi followed by massages for both.