What are the odds that our baby would be allergic to cats?

We have cats and neither of us are allergic to them, neither are any of our parents. Is that a good sign that our baby won't be either?

We have cats and neither of us are allergic to them, neither are any of our parents. Is that a good sign that our baby won't be either?...
    Other Pet Discussions : What are the odds that our baby would be allergic to cats?...

• What are the odds that our baby would be allergic to cats?

What are the odds that our baby would be allergic to cats? Other Pet Discussions
      We have cats and neither of us are allergic to them, neither are any of our parents. Is that a good sign that our baby won't be either?

What are the odds that our baby would be allergic to cats? Other Pet Discussions
    • Your kid will probably be just fine, only in very rare cases do allergies develop after the fact, and in these cases, it is a severe allergy to a number of different things.My sister and husband just had a baby girl, and they have two cats (who are scared of the baby :) So far, no allergies and the baby is 2 months old now.

• Your baby might be just fine, and not have allergic reactions to cats. Its not really they are allergic to your cats, its the dandruff on the animal. My parents and their parents aren't allergic to cats, but I am. I'm just allergic to dandruff that gets on them, just all animals.