What heat is given out by different wattage of basking bulbs?

Could some one please point me in the right direction of what basking bulb i would need to reach a maximum of 95F/35C. Ive done some research and i can not find which bulbs give out what heat. Also i would be using an infra red bulb, would this change…

Could some one please point me in the right direction of what basking bulb i would need to reach a maximum of 95F/35C. Ive done some research and i can not find which bulbs give out what heat. Also i would be using an infra red bulb, would this change…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What heat is given out by different wattage of basking bulbs?...

• What heat is given out by different wattage of basking bulbs?

What heat is given out by different wattage of basking bulbs? Other Pet Discussions
      Could some one please point me in the right direction of what basking bulb i would need to reach a maximum of 95F/35C. Ive done some research and i can not find which bulbs give out what heat. Also i would be using an infra red bulb, would this change the temperature given out?

What heat is given out by different wattage of basking bulbs? Other Pet Discussions
    • How much heat you get depends on the temp of the room your cage is in, how close the bulb is, substrate you use, and a few other factors. You need to get a temp gun. Proexotics.com sells a good one. Try a variety of wattages and test them to see which works for you. The reason you want a temp gun is that a thermometer is going to tell your air temps (which is good to know), but your looking for your basking temp and that is a surface temp which must be measured with a gun.