What is the best fish food for the situation im in?

Basically i won a bet so i need to find the fish food with the largest flakes. My friend has to eat it.

Basically i won a bet so i need to find the fish food with the largest flakes. My friend has to eat it....
    Other Pet Discussions : What is the best fish food for the situation im in?...

• What is the best fish food for the situation im in?

What is the best fish food for the situation im in? Other Pet Discussions
      Basically i won a bet so i need to find the fish food with the largest flakes. My friend has to eat it.

What is the best fish food for the situation im in? Other Pet Discussions
    • ………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll…………,-~*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll………,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll…….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-……..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;……...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~……….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;.………..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...……….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)………/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./……...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/………….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*.………….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…Jeez...

• Too bad it can only be fish flakes because if you wanted to teach your friend a lesson why not to gamble (especially with you) id make him eat freeze dried Krill. Its fish food, comes in a canister, and you can find it at any pet store, its kinda expensive but to see him choke down a handful of those would be well worth it LOL!!!