How much would it cost to neuter and get shots for a male cat in Baltimore, Maryland?

I'm looking for something low cost but still good quality. The cat is about 2months old now.

How much would it cost to neuter and get shots for a male cat in Baltimore, Maryland?

I'm looking for something low cost but still good quality. The cat is about 2months old now....
    Other Pet Discussions : How much would it cost to neuter and get shots for a male cat in Baltimore, Maryland?...

• How much would it cost to neuter and get shots for a male cat in Baltimore, Maryland?

How much would it cost to neuter and get shots for a male cat in Baltimore, Maryland? Other Pet Discussions
      I'm looking for something low cost but still good quality. The cat is about 2months old now.

How much would it cost to neuter and get shots for a male cat in Baltimore, Maryland? Other Pet Discussions
    • I would go to your local PetSmart/PetCo and see about their clinics there. Neutering is a very simple surgery, and it shouldn't cost you too much (40-50). As for shots, PetSmart runs a free clinic at their Banfield hospital once a week (at least here in Delaware and most other places I know) where they waive the visit fee and will only charge you for the shots, so this might be a economical way to go as well. The best thing to do tho is to call up local places and get prices, it would be a good idea (but possibly more expensive) to start building a relationship with a regular vet now, so that they know your kittens medical history if something should arise. Either way, THANK YOU for being responsible and having your kitten fixed!! He will be so much healthier and happier and will thank you for his sanity daily ;)

• the humane society!they have vouchers to go to vets for free if you are qualified, or if not then they give you a low cost spay and nueter..also they humane society has shots that are a lot cheaper!in AZ they have a special spay and neuter that i got my kitten neutered..but for his shots and vet visits, was all the programs made through the humane society and it's good quality! they wouldn't give their pets for adoption without good quality now would they?good luck and thanks for being a responsible pet owner! kudos for you! :)

• Yes, Banfield runs vet clinics inside PetSmart stores, but they also have the reputation of urging every shot under the sun, regardless of whether your cat is at risk.To find quality vets and low costs, discuss your needs with a rescue group in your area. They can direct you to vets that will provide quality and value. Use Petfinder to find groups in your area.Distemper booster shots, neutering, and checking for worms can probably be had around $100 give or take and still give quality. He will probably be legally required to get a rabies shot, but that will be closer to six months of age.