How do you reverse vitamin a toxicity in a bearded dragon?

My beardy has been very lethargic since we started using vitamins and after some research we find he may have to much vitamin a. How do I reverse those effects?

My beardy has been very lethargic since we started using vitamins and after some research we find he may have to much vitamin a. How do I reverse those effects?...
    Other Pet Discussions : How do you reverse vitamin a toxicity in a bearded dragon?...

• How do you reverse vitamin a toxicity in a bearded dragon?

How do you reverse vitamin a toxicity in a bearded dragon? Other Pet Discussions
      My beardy has been very lethargic since we started using vitamins and after some research we find he may have to much vitamin a. How do I reverse those effects?

How do you reverse vitamin a toxicity in a bearded dragon? Other Pet Discussions
    • Hmmm, How often have you given it to him? Beardies do need vitamin supplement also if the beardie is young it is more important. Calcium is a must every feeding, vitamins reduce the amount you give him to two times a week. also make sure you are using a uvb bulb with a rating of 10.0 or higher. not much to do if the damage is already done tho.

• Time, and lots of mistings. The extra water will help flush the toxins out. Obviously, stop giving him that particular vitamin, and find a different supplement for AFTER he recovers (I'd avoid using any until the lethargy has worn off).If you are really concerned, or it gets worse, look for a vet that specializes in reptiles.