What is a pet odor removal solution that i can make at home?

My puppy has peed in a couple of spots and nothing will seem to get rid of the odor.

My puppy has peed in a couple of spots and nothing will seem to get rid of the odor....
    Other Pet Discussions : What is a pet odor removal solution that i can make at home?...

• What is a pet odor removal solution that i can make at home?

What is a pet odor removal solution that i can make at home? Other Pet Discussions
      My puppy has peed in a couple of spots and nothing will seem to get rid of the odor.

What is a pet odor removal solution that i can make at home? Other Pet Discussions
    • I foster dogs, so always have accident spots. Oxy Clean spray works every time! The stains don't come back. If you are making your own, I would use a water/bleach solution for tile and hardwood, and use lemon juice/water/dish soap for carpets. Try the oxy clean though, you will love it!

• Baking sodoa works really well. you have to rubb it in and let it set for about and hour then wipe it up with a damp towel. some times you have to do it twice though. this works on carpets