What type of disease can a male dog get that causes you to get em fixed.?

I have a male pit about 6 months old . I want 2 know if they can get problems that you would have to get his nuts chop off.

I have a male pit about 6 months old . I want 2 know if they can get problems that you would have to get his nuts chop off....
    General Dog Discussions : What type of disease can a male dog get that causes you to get em fixed.?...

• What type of disease can a male dog get that causes you to get em fixed.?

What type of disease can a male dog get that causes you to get em fixed.? General Dog Discussions
      I have a male pit about 6 months old . I want 2 know if they can get problems that you would have to get his nuts chop off.

What type of disease can a male dog get that causes you to get em fixed.? General Dog Discussions
    • There are diseases that can happen to any mammal male (including humans) that may require some work there. For dogs however, most people do it just to make sure that they can't "conceive" anymore.

• There are more reasons to get him neutered than not to. Medically - inflamation and cancer of the prostate and testicles (nuts), keeping him from fighting with other dogs, getting it by cars, etc as he tries to meet up with the ladies. Most importantly - our County alone puts doown over 200 dogs a week because there are TOO MANY DOGS! Neutering your pet (not a painful procedure in the right hands) is the BEST choice for him medically, behaviorally, and morally! Now's the best time too.