How can I buy tack wholesale directly from the Amish without going through a middleman?

I am thinking of renting a booth at a flea market/antique mall selling tack and I need a place to order merchandise to stock my store.

How can I buy tack wholesale directly from the Amish without going through a middleman?

I am thinking of renting a booth at a flea market/antique mall selling tack and I need a place to order merchandise to stock my store....
    Other Pet Discussions : How can I buy tack wholesale directly from the Amish without going through a middleman?...

• How can I buy tack wholesale directly from the Amish without going through a middleman?

How can I buy tack wholesale directly from the Amish without going through a middleman? Other Pet Discussions
      I am thinking of renting a booth at a flea market/antique mall selling tack and I need a place to order merchandise to stock my store.

How can I buy tack wholesale directly from the Amish without going through a middleman? Other Pet Discussions
    • You won't find a true Amish person with a website (or a computer!), so you'll have to get out and find them. Are there Amish in your area? If so, go visit with them and speak with them to see if you can arrange something. Even if the Amish people near you aren't selling tack or making tack, they may know who is. The Amish communities are fairly tight-knit so they often know who does what business wise within their community.