Do you add cranberry powder to your dog's food?

If so, what dosage do you ise and what size is your dog? Our vet reccomended we start adding the powder to our Chihuahua's food due to urinary issues. Please do not answer unless you have and/or currently use cranberry for your dog. Thanks!

If so, what dosage do you ise and what size is your dog? Our vet reccomended we start adding the powder to our Chihuahua's food due to urinary issues. Please do not answer unless you have and/or currently use cranberry for your dog. Thanks!...
    General Dog Discussions : Do you add cranberry powder to your dog's food?...

• Do you add cranberry powder to your dog's food?

Do you add cranberry powder to your dog's food? General Dog Discussions
      If so, what dosage do you ise and what size is your dog? Our vet reccomended we start adding the powder to our Chihuahua's food due to urinary issues. Please do not answer unless you have and/or currently use cranberry for your dog. Thanks!

Do you add cranberry powder to your dog's food? General Dog Discussions
    • I would ask the vet. Ive never used powder, but I give my schnauzer a bit of cranberry juice a couple times a week. She loves it and she hasnt had a uti since we started doing it. Thats been about a year now.

• I use the gel caps of cranberry for my german pinscher, she is 27 pounds, for urine leaking, haven't found that it has helped a lot, chiropractor adjustments are more helpful, started with going every 2 weeks, now an adjustment is effective for 2 months.

• Yes I do. I give my Maltese (he weighs 2 pounds) these all natural Cranberrier tablets, http://www.melaleuca.com/ps/index.cfm?f=ps.productDetail&pid=6025I give him an eighth of one, and they are 1000 mg each, so that would make it... *thinks* 125mg/day.Hope this helps.

• I haven't used cranberry powder, but have used D-Mannose when one of mine had a UTI. D-Mannose is made from cranberries and is all natural. It cleared up the UTI in a few days.