What are some healthy puppy foods for my Chihuahua?

I just got a Chihuahua and he is now three month old. We've been feeding him Natura EVO Turkey and Chicken mix, but the vet recommended that we feed him puppy food instead. I'm having a hard time searching for healthy dry food for him, so any help would…

I just got a Chihuahua and he is now three month old. We've been feeding him Natura EVO Turkey and Chicken mix, but the vet recommended that we feed him puppy food instead. I'm having a hard time searching for healthy dry food for him, so any help would…...
    General Dog Discussions : What are some healthy puppy foods for my Chihuahua?...

• What are some healthy puppy foods for my Chihuahua?

What are some healthy puppy foods for my Chihuahua? General Dog Discussions
      I just got a Chihuahua and he is now three month old. We've been feeding him Natura EVO Turkey and Chicken mix, but the vet recommended that we feed him puppy food instead. I'm having a hard time searching for healthy dry food for him, so any help would be much appreciated!

What are some healthy puppy foods for my Chihuahua? General Dog Discussions
    • Evo is good "all life stages" food, but to make it better for puppies, even 3 month olds, sprinkle just a little pinch of powdered puppy milk on top. Acana is a little higher in quality, but evo is sooo much better than 90% of foods out there.I say youre doing fine with what youre feeding, but consider adding a pinch of puppy milk just for extra vitamins & nutrients

• EVO is an all life stages food and is what I feed my Chihuahua. I also feed her Orijen and Nature's Variety Instinct. Instinct is for all life stages and Orijen has a puppy formula. All are great high quality foods and my Chihuahua loves them. Wellness and Wellness CORE are also great foods.

• I feed my Chihuahua Iams® ProActive Healthâ„¢ Adult Small & Toy BreedThis Iams ProActive Health formula has PreBiotics that work inside the digestive tract to promote healthy digestion and strong defenses. Healthy inside. Healthy outside.Formulated for dogs 1+ years and up to 20 lbs at maturity, Iams ProActive Health is vet recommended, premium dog food with concentrated nutrition formulated for the unique energy needs of small and toy dogs.Iams Daily Dental Careâ„¢ reduces tartar buildup by up to 50%.* Protein from chicken and egg helps build strong, firm muscles while seven essential nutrients nourish the heart. It’s 100% complete and balanced nutrition that's 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.