what to take to the vet? how much will it cost to get a hernia fixed?

my freaind has a puppy shes 9 months old what does she need to take her puppy to the vet for the first time what kind of papper work? and i have a dog with a hernia i need to get it fixed when i pick her up it hurts her how much would it cost to take it…

my freaind has a puppy shes 9 months old what does she need to take her puppy to the vet for the first time what kind of papper work? and i have a dog with a hernia i need to get it fixed when i pick her up it hurts her how much would it cost to take it…...
    General Dog Discussions : what to take to the vet? how much will it cost to get a hernia fixed?...

• what to take to the vet? how much will it cost to get a hernia fixed?

what to take to the vet? how much will it cost to get a hernia fixed? General Dog Discussions
      my freaind has a puppy shes 9 months old what does she need to take her puppy to the vet for the first time what kind of papper work? and i have a dog with a hernia i need to get it fixed when i pick her up it hurts her how much would it cost to take it out?

what to take to the vet? how much will it cost to get a hernia fixed? General Dog Discussions
    • Question One - Your friend needs to take any medical papers she has. These could be shots , surgery, or emergency vet records. Question Two- You aren't going to like this but hernia surgery is extremely expensive. My chihuahua had hernia surgery when he was 5 months old.His vet bill was $1,324.82.Being 3 pounds he had to be watched around the clock. Thank god I had a stash of emergency vet money.My dogs tend to find trouble very easily.