Pooping so hard can give one an erection?

My <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=0d718b2ec3af53d9c621bb0cc0d8ee33258b27a6">bulldog</a> was outside doing straining-like motions like it was taking a dump, but I see its &quot;thing out&quot;. Is that possible or he was with another dog? Also, is that possible in people/guys?He was let out of the house and when I found him it sort-of did…

My <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=0d718b2ec3af53d9c621bb0cc0d8ee33258b27a6">bulldog</a> was outside doing straining-like motions like it was taking a dump, but I see its &quot;thing out&quot;. Is that possible or he was with another dog? Also, is that possible in people/guys?He was let out of the house and when I found him it sort-of did…...
    General Dog Discussions : Pooping so hard can give one an erection?...

• Pooping so hard can give one an erection?

Pooping so hard can give one an erection? General Dog Discussions
      My bulldog was outside doing straining-like motions like it was taking a dump, but I see its "thing out". Is that possible or he was with another dog? Also, is that possible in people/guys?He was let out of the house and when I found him it sort-of did look like he was humping the air.

Pooping so hard can give one an erection? General Dog Discussions
    • Yes it can, but I would be worried about the straining as this can cause othermore serious problems, if it continues take your dog to the Vet for a check up.Don't know about guys I personally don't go in the bathroom and watch when they take a "dump". Hope this Helps!

• There " thing " will come out when their excited or dropping a load. It's not sexual. Their prostate receives pressure when they have to pee or poop. Just like human guys ( only their thing might have blood pressure causing their " thing " to be larger but not erect ( especially when they hold their pee for a while ). Was he humping the air maybe? They do that if they are humping the air and want to either mate or dominate the other dog, so his " thing" might have been out.