Is the surgical glue from a puppies spay surgery supposed to crust and fall off?

I had my puppies spayed almost 6 days ago. The first few days they were tired, in pain, had some swelling. We took them back to the vet for a check up after 3 days (recommended by vet) and she said they were doing fine. I noticed yesterday that their…

Is the surgical glue from a puppies spay surgery supposed to crust and fall off?

I had my puppies spayed almost 6 days ago. The first few days they were tired, in pain, had some swelling. We took them back to the vet for a check up after 3 days (recommended by vet) and she said they were doing fine. I noticed yesterday that their…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is the surgical glue from a puppies spay surgery supposed to crust and fall off?...

• Is the surgical glue from a puppies spay surgery supposed to crust and fall off?

Is the surgical glue from a puppies spay surgery supposed to crust and fall off? General Dog Discussions
      I had my puppies spayed almost 6 days ago. The first few days they were tired, in pain, had some swelling. We took them back to the vet for a check up after 3 days (recommended by vet) and she said they were doing fine. I noticed yesterday that their surgery site had formed brown crusty looking thing that seems to be falling off. I know they have internal stitches that will dissolve and surgical glue on the outside. Is this normal?

Is the surgical glue from a puppies spay surgery supposed to crust and fall off? General Dog Discussions