New Shih Tzu Puppy...Just getting over kennel cough & is now sneezing a lot. Is it connected or something new?

Zoe is nine weeks old. She was a Christmas present. Unfortunately, my boyfriend made an impulse purchase and bought her at 7 weeks. She developed kennel cough, and we took her to the vet. She's doing much better, but the cough is not totally gone. …

New Shih Tzu Puppy...Just getting over kennel cough & is now sneezing a lot. Is it connected or something new?

Zoe is nine weeks old. She was a Christmas present. Unfortunately, my boyfriend made an impulse purchase and bought her at 7 weeks. She developed kennel cough, and we took her to the vet. She's doing much better, but the cough is not totally gone. …...
    General Dog Discussions : New Shih Tzu Puppy...Just getting over kennel cough & is now sneezing a lot. Is it connected or something new?...

• New Shih Tzu Puppy...Just getting over kennel cough & is now sneezing a lot. Is it connected or something new?

New Shih Tzu Puppy...Just getting over kennel cough & is now sneezing a lot. Is it connected or something new? General Dog Discussions
      Zoe is nine weeks old. She was a Christmas present. Unfortunately, my boyfriend made an impulse purchase and bought her at 7 weeks. She developed kennel cough, and we took her to the vet. She's doing much better, but the cough is not totally gone. Now she sneezes a lot. Is this related to the kennel cough, or is it a cold, or is it normal for her breed? Should I take her back to the vet to be on the safe side, or am I an over-reacting parent? Her appetite is perfect, and she's gaining weight. BM's are fine, and her mood is very puppy-ish. Please Help!

New Shih Tzu Puppy...Just getting over kennel cough & is now sneezing a lot. Is it connected or something new? General Dog Discussions
    • It could be a cold but it could also be a part of kennel cough. I would go to your vet again and ask him when will the coughing and sneezing is supposed to go away. You are not over reacting. If I had a dog I would over react too.

• call the vet first and see if they can do anything over the phone and she might start itching herself alot but dont be alarmed cuz she is just getting control of her limbs ... i went through the same thing with my puppy