How much does it cost for vaccinations at the Brookdale Animal Hospital (PA)?

Do they give vaccinations there? We are going to give my dogs 3 puppies their vaccinations, and since they close today at 6 p.m. so I can't call I just wanted to see if anyone knew the cost since their website doesn't say and we are planning on calling…

Do they give vaccinations there? We are going to give my dogs 3 puppies their vaccinations, and since they close today at 6 p.m. so I can't call I just wanted to see if anyone knew the cost since their website doesn't say and we are planning on calling…...
    General Dog Discussions : How much does it cost for vaccinations at the Brookdale Animal Hospital (PA)?...

• How much does it cost for vaccinations at the Brookdale Animal Hospital (PA)?

How much does it cost for vaccinations at the Brookdale Animal Hospital (PA)? General Dog Discussions
      Do they give vaccinations there? We are going to give my dogs 3 puppies their vaccinations, and since they close today at 6 p.m. so I can't call I just wanted to see if anyone knew the cost since their website doesn't say and we are planning on calling tomorrow but I just wanted an idea of the cost.I also need to know what kinds of shots puppies should get at 6-8 weeks.

How much does it cost for vaccinations at the Brookdale Animal Hospital (PA)? General Dog Discussions
    • Obviously calling is the right answer. What it will cost depends not just on what an individual clinic charges, but also on which vaccinations you get. At my clinic, I typically pay $25 for a rabies vaccination and around $15 for a DHLP (distemper, hepetitis, lepto, parainfluenza) and another $15 for parvo. I like to give those separately, though you can get a DHLPP. typically I give the parvo at six weeks and the DHLP about a week later. They'll need boosters every 2-3 weeks until they are 3 months old, then a rabies vaccination at either 3 or 4 months old. Four is better, but some state laws require it at 3 months. They will likely need deworming as well, and to be started on heartworm medicine. My vet gives free samples for the first few months of heartworm medicine, but YMMV.There's also a fee for an office visit. Some vets will reduce the fee for additional animals on the same visit.It's the same cost as the save vaccinations for the mother dog, and the pups will need the same vaccinations she had (assuming you followed your vet's recommendations with her). So same cost as your adult dog. Why not use your regular clinic?