How much does it cost to own a maltese or yorkie?

I want to buy a maltese or Yorkshire Terrier (can't make my mind) but want to know first how much I should expect to spend monthly on the puppy and later adult (in food, vet fees, toys, meds and vaccines, etc).I am a first time owner. Can you help me and…

I want to buy a maltese or Yorkshire Terrier (can't make my mind) but want to know first how much I should expect to spend monthly on the puppy and later adult (in food, vet fees, toys, meds and vaccines, etc).I am a first time owner. Can you help me and…...
    General Dog Discussions : How much does it cost to own a maltese or yorkie?...

• How much does it cost to own a maltese or yorkie?

How much does it cost to own a maltese or yorkie? General Dog Discussions
      I want to buy a maltese or Yorkshire Terrier (can't make my mind) but want to know first how much I should expect to spend monthly on the puppy and later adult (in food, vet fees, toys, meds and vaccines, etc).I am a first time owner. Can you help me and give me an idea of the costs of owning a small dog breed?Thans!!!

How much does it cost to own a maltese or yorkie? General Dog Discussions
    • buy a yorkie, I have one and he's my bestfriend. I spent 80 on his shots, that's so he wont have to go back for the whole year. 30 bucks on some toys from petco, like 20 on a bed. I havent brought any clothes yet, becuz he still 2 small.