isit a good idea to get my four year old male staffordshire bullterrior neutered?

I want to know if i should get my male staff neutered, he is 4 years old.He is a very well behaved dog however he doesnt get on with other dogs!I have heard that male staffies are more likely to get prostate cancer etc if they are not neutered?Is this…

isit a good idea to get my four year old male staffordshire bullterrior neutered?

I want to know if i should get my male staff neutered, he is 4 years old.He is a very well behaved dog however he doesnt get on with other dogs!I have heard that male staffies are more likely to get prostate cancer etc if they are not neutered?Is this…...
    General Dog Discussions : isit a good idea to get my four year old male staffordshire bullterrior neutered?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• isit a good idea to get my four year old male staffordshire bullterrior neutered?

isit a good idea to get my four year old male staffordshire bullterrior neutered? General Dog Discussions
      I want to know if i should get my male staff neutered, he is 4 years old.He is a very well behaved dog however he doesnt get on with other dogs!I have heard that male staffies are more likely to get prostate cancer etc if they are not neutered?Is this true?What are the ifs or not for this situation?Thankss.

isit a good idea to get my four year old male staffordshire bullterrior neutered? General Dog Discussions
    • if there no problem dont fix it.i would rather be able to keep my dog's legacy alive in pups than him possibly gettin sick.theres no point tryin to keep somethin allive forever let him live his life happy.would u lyk it if someone had an operation that stopped u having children.