What papers do i need to take my dog on vacation to mexico?

I go to mexico on vacation at least once a year. I just got a Siberian Husky puppy a couple months ago and im planning to take me to my yearly vacation. What papers do i need to go from the U.S. to Mexico and back?

I go to mexico on vacation at least once a year. I just got a Siberian Husky puppy a couple months ago and im planning to take me to my yearly vacation. What papers do i need to go from the U.S. to Mexico and back?...
    General Dog Discussions : What papers do i need to take my dog on vacation to mexico?...

• What papers do i need to take my dog on vacation to mexico?

What papers do i need to take my dog on vacation to mexico? General Dog Discussions
      I go to mexico on vacation at least once a year. I just got a Siberian Husky puppy a couple months ago and im planning to take me to my yearly vacation. What papers do i need to go from the U.S. to Mexico and back?

What papers do i need to take my dog on vacation to mexico? General Dog Discussions
    • All you need is a current health certificate from your Vet showing he is up to date on all shots. Depending on where you are going, remember many parts of Mexico get and stay very warm - not something a Husky enjoys. Unless he can be in air conditioned spaces most of the time, he may be pretty miserable.Also, check with the hotels where you plan to stay. Accepting pets is not so common in Mexico as it is in the US.