4 month old puppy has a lump near her back leg, but no pain what is it?

She just turned four months old she runs and plays like everything is fine, but there's a lump near her back leg what could it be? I'm going to take her to the vet soon, but I would just like some sort of peace of mind till then.

She just turned four months old she runs and plays like everything is fine, but there's a lump near her back leg what could it be? I'm going to take her to the vet soon, but I would just like some sort of peace of mind till then....
    General Dog Discussions : 4 month old puppy has a lump near her back leg, but no pain what is it?...

• 4 month old puppy has a lump near her back leg, but no pain what is it?

4 month old puppy has a lump near her back leg, but no pain what is it? General Dog Discussions
      She just turned four months old she runs and plays like everything is fine, but there's a lump near her back leg what could it be? I'm going to take her to the vet soon, but I would just like some sort of peace of mind till then.

4 month old puppy has a lump near her back leg, but no pain what is it? General Dog Discussions
    • Is it visible? I'm not sure what a lymph node looks or feels like, but that might be what it is. It might be a swollen lymph node if it is visible. But I'm not compeletly sure.

• Has she gotten any shots in the past month or two?? When I first got my puppy he had swelling at the injection site for a while after! It could also just be a lymph-node or some fatty build-up, most likely your puppy is just fine :]Hope I helped!!