my 4 mos old lhasa apso puppy just got his anti rabbies vaccination last sept 10 by a licensed vet?

I notice that he has humps on his back where he had his shots? Is this safe? It is swollen.What will I do?

my 4 mos old lhasa apso puppy just got his anti rabbies vaccination last sept 10 by a licensed vet?

I notice that he has humps on his back where he had his shots? Is this safe? It is swollen.What will I do?...
    General Dog Discussions : my 4 mos old lhasa apso puppy just got his anti rabbies vaccination last sept 10 by a licensed vet?...

• my 4 mos old lhasa apso puppy just got his anti rabbies vaccination last sept 10 by a licensed vet?

my 4 mos old lhasa apso puppy just got his anti rabbies vaccination last sept 10 by a licensed vet? General Dog Discussions
      I notice that he has humps on his back where he had his shots? Is this safe? It is swollen.What will I do?

my 4 mos old lhasa apso puppy just got his anti rabbies vaccination last sept 10 by a licensed vet? General Dog Discussions
    • pleas take him back to the vet this seems very serious it should not cost you any thing to do this follow up may be your puppy is having a bad reacdation to the shot the shot the vet will know what to do hope it all go;s well

• A similar thing happened to my Yorkie after one of his rabies shots. He developed a lump in the place where the shot was given (near his front right shoulder) about 2 weeks later. The vet thought it was swollen because of the shot and said it was common, so she gave him some anti inflammatory meds (specific for allergic reactions to rabies shots). We gave him these as instructed but still no change. She suggested that to be sure it wasn't something serious like cancer, we should get a biopsy done. Well, we decided just to get it completely removed. After that and all the tests were done, she said he had a soft tissue build, which explains why it didn't react to the meds, as an allergic reaction to the rabies shot and that this was not common but not rare either.I suggest having your dog checked by a vet, just to be on the safe side.