My dog has prostate cancer & needs neutering, but I can't afford it. Is there any type of org. that can help?

I live in Montgomery County MD, and have found sites that list vets that offer discounts, but since my dog already has cancer I dont think we can qualify. Is this true?

My dog has prostate cancer & needs neutering, but I can't afford it. Is there any type of org. that can help?

I live in Montgomery County MD, and have found sites that list vets that offer discounts, but since my dog already has cancer I dont think we can qualify. Is this true?...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog has prostate cancer & needs neutering, but I can't afford it. Is there any type of org. that can help?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My dog has prostate cancer & needs neutering, but I can't afford it. Is there any type of org. that can help?

My dog has prostate cancer & needs neutering, but I can't afford it. Is there any type of org. that can help? General Dog Discussions
      I live in Montgomery County MD, and have found sites that list vets that offer discounts, but since my dog already has cancer I dont think we can qualify. Is this true?

My dog has prostate cancer & needs neutering, but I can't afford it. Is there any type of org. that can help? General Dog Discussions
    • If you can't afford the neutering, you won't be able to afford the drugs or the chemo that he may need.Perhaps you should think about giving your dog up to a shelter, where they would provide him with the care he needs and can afford to do that.