my puppy is so little and he's 2 monthes old PLZ help?

he's a jack russal and hes still with his mom and sibblings but he so skinny and little I would take him to the vet but my cousin want let me have it yethe is a premmy and he is not the runt it is another one but it is getting biggerhe is eating he can…

he's a jack russal and hes still with his mom and sibblings but he so skinny and little I would take him to the vet but my cousin want let me have it yethe is a premmy and he is not the runt it is another one but it is getting biggerhe is eating he can…...
    General Dog Discussions : my puppy is so little and he's 2 monthes old PLZ help?...

• my puppy is so little and he's 2 monthes old PLZ help?

my puppy is so little and he's 2 monthes old PLZ help? General Dog Discussions
      he's a jack russal and hes still with his mom and sibblings but he so skinny and little I would take him to the vet but my cousin want let me have it yethe is a premmy and he is not the runt it is another one but it is getting biggerhe is eating he can eveneat dry dog food barley though but he is still drinking the runt of the litter is fat now but ut still has to wait to eat till every one else has finished

my puppy is so little and he's 2 monthes old PLZ help? General Dog Discussions
    • You have to watch him closer than the others. Make sure he is getting enough food. Watch during feeding time cause it is often the runt who gets stepped on. If this is happening separate him from the other puppies during feeding time to make sure he gets his fill. You could also see you vet to give you some vitamins if he continues to looks scrawny. If his height is what is the problem, then there is nothing you can do. He will just be the midget and you will have to make sure the other puppies are not rough with him.

• 6 weeks is NOT old enough to take away from its mother! The minimum is 8 weeks. The puppy might be the runt of the litter. They're smaller because they're premature. It should catch up with the other dogs at 18 months, so I wouldn't worry about it. The mother should be able to take care of her babies.