what exactly is a vet referance and how do I get one?

I am in the process of adopting a puppy. They require "vet referance", which im not exactly sure what it is. What is it and how can I get one?I havent owned any pets before, but how can I get one anyways?But, I do have a vet that I will be taking my…

I am in the process of adopting a puppy. They require "vet referance", which im not exactly sure what it is. What is it and how can I get one?I havent owned any pets before, but how can I get one anyways?But, I do have a vet that I will be taking my…...
    General Dog Discussions : what exactly is a vet referance and how do I get one?...

• what exactly is a vet referance and how do I get one?

what exactly is a vet referance and how do I get one? General Dog Discussions
      I am in the process of adopting a puppy. They require "vet referance", which im not exactly sure what it is. What is it and how can I get one?I havent owned any pets before, but how can I get one anyways?But, I do have a vet that I will be taking my puppy to across the street from my house.

what exactly is a vet referance and how do I get one? General Dog Discussions
    • You should talk to a vet, or maybe even a couple, and convince them that you would be good for adopting a puppy. Have them recommend you, they should have like a paper they can fill out or they might just write it on a scrap piece of paper. Hope I helped(: