When my dachshund is sitting or laying a certain way a 2 marble size bulges pop out of his abdomen.?

Could that be his prostate and is that normal?They are between his penis and his rear, 1 on each side and close together.

When my dachshund is sitting or laying a certain way a 2 marble size bulges pop out of his abdomen.?

Could that be his prostate and is that normal?They are between his penis and his rear, 1 on each side and close together....
    General Dog Discussions : When my dachshund is sitting or laying a certain way a 2 marble size bulges pop out of his abdomen.?...

• When my dachshund is sitting or laying a certain way a 2 marble size bulges pop out of his abdomen.?

When my dachshund is sitting or laying a certain way a 2 marble size bulges pop out of his abdomen.? General Dog Discussions
      Could that be his prostate and is that normal?They are between his penis and his rear, 1 on each side and close together.

When my dachshund is sitting or laying a certain way a 2 marble size bulges pop out of his abdomen.? General Dog Discussions
    • Sounds like your dog has hernias. Do you know if any dogs in his bloodline also had hernias?Get him checked out by a vet - hernias are not good and may require surgery.Good luck!EDIT: Wait - so between his penis and his anus; that would be his testicles. Did they never drop?http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/45/Inguinal_cryptorchid_1.JPG/350px-Inguinal_cryptorchid_1.JPG