Is it normal for my puppy to have facial twitches?

I have a 3 month old German Shepherd puppy and she gets facial twitches and sometimes her head will shake and appear to be rocking back. This happens at any given time, when she is sitting or lying down. It will last anywhere from 2-10 seconds. I…

I have a 3 month old German Shepherd puppy and she gets facial twitches and sometimes her head will shake and appear to be rocking back. This happens at any given time, when she is sitting or lying down. It will last anywhere from 2-10 seconds. I…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is it normal for my puppy to have facial twitches?...

• Is it normal for my puppy to have facial twitches?

Is it normal for my puppy to have facial twitches? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 3 month old German Shepherd puppy and she gets facial twitches and sometimes her head will shake and appear to be rocking back. This happens at any given time, when she is sitting or lying down. It will last anywhere from 2-10 seconds. I thought it was seizures but was not sure so I asked my vet and he said she is too young for seizures and they are not lasting long enough. I don't know if she is fine or if my hypochondria is beginning to expand to include my dog.

Is it normal for my puppy to have facial twitches? General Dog Discussions
    • We own 2 dogs and the same thing was happening to them , Like people get twitches near our face or arms , the same thing happens to dogs , The dogs/puppy's can also be dreaming when this happens , We thought it was seizures with our dogs to