What is the large bump on my dogs chest?

Female Labrador Retriever... about 11 years old.I was petting her today and felt a large bump on her chest right between her two front legs... I've never noticed it before... It's slightly larger than the size of a softball (but more oval than…

Female Labrador Retriever... about 11 years old.I was petting her today and felt a large bump on her chest right between her two front legs... I've never noticed it before... It's slightly larger than the size of a softball (but more oval than…...
    General Dog Discussions : What is the large bump on my dogs chest?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the large bump on my dogs chest?

What is the large bump on my dogs chest? General Dog Discussions
      Female Labrador Retriever... about 11 years old.I was petting her today and felt a large bump on her chest right between her two front legs... I've never noticed it before... It's slightly larger than the size of a softball (but more oval than round...)It freaked me out and I checked my other dog (male chocolate lab about 8 years old) but he doesnt have one so i'm not sure if its just something on female dogs or if its something else.

What is the large bump on my dogs chest? General Dog Discussions
    • It's not normal, if that's what you're asking. It could be a fatty deposit or a tumor. Get her in for a check up. Anything that came up that fast can't be good.

• its a fatty tumor probably but get him checked anyway because sometimes they can be cancerous you can get them removed because they can cause pain (unlikely) but you dont have to hope this helps